Guidelines to Prepare Articles
- The submitted article must be the result of the original research of the author (or authors) and the author/authors are responsible for its contents.
- The submitted article must not have been previously published in another journal or sent to another journal at the same time. If this issue is not observed, the editorial board is authorized to take the appropriate decision.
- The article should include Title, Abstract, Keywords (maximum 3-5 words), Introduction, Discussion, Conclusion, Bibliography, as well as Title, Abstract and Keywords in English.
- The article file must be typed in Word 2010 without mentioning the names and details of the authors, in A4 size and with B Zar font, size 12 and sent only through the journal website ( http://perlit.tabrizu.ac.ir ). The size of the article, including all its components, should not be more than 8000 words.
- The journal has authority in the literary and technical editing of the article according to scientific standards
- After completing the submission of the article, no changes in the number and order of authors’ names and academic rank of them will not be accepted in any of the review or publishing stages.
- Please, when uploading the article, record carefully full information of the author/authors, including first and last name, academic rank, organizational affiliation, city and country in the authors section of the website. A separate file including the name of the corresponding author, his/her email address and mobile phone number should be uploaded on the website.
- 8. It is forbidden to include any information such as names, other details, and email addresses of the authors in the main file of the article, and the journal will be excused from reviewing the articles containing such information.
- The title of the article should be accurate, as short as possible, expressive and indicate the content of the article.
- The abstract of the article should provide the reader with a general picture of the article in 150 to 250 words (maximum of 10 lines and one paragraph) and include a brief description of the issue, purpose and findings of the research.
- Keywords should be given at the end of both Persian and English abstracts (including 3-5 specialized words related to the subject of the article).
- The introduction of the article should preferably include a detailed outline of the topic and basic questions, theoretical foundations, background and necessity of the research and, if necessary, state its practical aspects.
- The main body of the article should contain theoretical foundations, discussion and argument, analysis and content divisions.
- The conclusion of the article should include the findings of the article and possible suggestions for other researchers.
- Additional notes that are not necessary in the text of the article should be included at the Endnotes.
- Persian and English bibliography should be given separately at the end of the article in alphabetical order as in the following examples:
Last name, Name, (Year of Publication), Book Title (italic), Name of the Translator or Editor, Place of Publication: Publisher.
شمس تبریزی، محمدبن علی، (1385)، مقالات شمس تبریزی، تصحیح محمدعلی موحد، تهران: خوارزمی.
Kent, R., (1950), Old Persian, New Haven, Connecticut: American Oriental Society.
Last Name, Name, (Year of Publication), "Title of the Article", Journal (italic), Year, Period, Volume, Pages of the Article (pp *-*).
شیری، قهرمان، (1389)، «تأثیر آیات و روایات بر شکلگیری کرامات»، فصلنامۀ ادب و عرفان، سال اوّل، شمارۀ چهارم، ص. 17-39.
Mackenzie, D. N., (1967), “Notes on the Transcription of Pahlavi”, Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies, vol. 30, pp. 17-29.
- Authors whose articles are accepted for publication, must prepare an extended Persian and English abstract of the article in a maximum of 900-1000 words, structured in four sections: 1-Introduction, 2-Research background and theoretical foundations, 3- Discussion and 4-Conclusion.It is necessary to translate/transcribe all the Persian references used in the article into English.
* To facilitate the preparation of the extended abstract, a sample of the extended abstract along with translated/transcribed sources has been uploaded on this page.
- The language of the article should be suitable for scientific research and away from general and cumbersome phrases.
- Submitted articles must be compiled in accordance with the latest Persian script and spelling guideline of Academy of Persian Language and Literature, which is available on https://apll.ir/
- Submitted articles must be perfect in literary, technical and typographical aspects, including compliance with spacing and semi-spacing, as well as arranging the verses in the table.
- The titles of books, encyclopedias and journals should be given in italic (Iranic) in the text of the article.
- Avoid direct quotations of more than four lines as much as possible.
- The Latin equivalent of important special words and the names of lesser-known people should be inserted in Times New Roman font, size 11 inside the parentheses and in front of the word.
- Doulus Sil IPA font should be used in the transcription of data related to unfamiliar languages or dialects.
How to Refer to References:
- In the in-text references, use the method (last name of the author, year of publication: page), example (سیرجانی، 1390: 215). If a work has more than one volume, the volume number is mentioned after the name of the author and the year of publication, and the page number comes after the colon (:).
- In in-text references, if the same previous source is referred to with another page, and no new reference is mentioned between the two references, the word “همان” comes instead of completely repeating the reference and the page number is mentioned after the colon; example (همان: 45). But if the same page is referred to from the same reference, it is enough to mention the word “همانجا”.
- In the in-text reference to Latin references, it is done exactly like the Persian sources, with the difference that the author’s name, year and page number are all written in Latin. “ibid” is used instead of “همان” and “id” is used instead of “همو”.
The Cost of Publishing Articles:
Respected article senders will not be charged at the time of sending the article. However, according to the regulations of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology the articles that are found to be acceptable according to the opinions of the reviewers, after the approval of the editor and before the issuance of the certificate, the amount of 3,000,000 (three million) Rials for the cost of refereeing, editing, layout and printing will be received. The information about the need to pay the fee will be sent to the authors of the articles via email.
How to Pay:
The payment for the publication of the article is made through the journal’s website at the following address:
- The journal undertakes to protect all the contents of the articles sent by the authors as a trust from the authors.
- The journal is committed to comply with the relevant rules and regulations regarding all sent articles, including the reviewing process, acceptance or rejection of the articles, and determining the assignment of articles within the prescribed and legal deadline, as well as maintaining the information of authors from reviewers and other persons.
Dear researchers, please read carefully the ethical principles of this journal.